1) Joey has driven himself to school every day this week. It stresses him out, but he’s doing great.
2) My husband is a rockstar/superhero/champion. First of all I can’t tell you what he did for one of his patients on Saturday because of medical privacy laws, but I guarantee he is the most amazing dentist in the country and his patients are so lucky to have a doctor as good and talented as him. 🏆Also, he is the living epitome of the fact that you can learn anything off the internet. This week, after much research online, he moved gas and water lines in our basement and installed a tankless water heater after our old water heater went out. I was terrified our house was going to explode and begged him to just hire someone, but that is not his way, and he did it!
3) Joey and Will were advanced in the priesthood today. Joey became a priest, and Will a teacher, and Joey was able to stand in the circle and help in the ordination. It was pretty neat.
4) No school tomorrow because of the holiday, and I’m glad because this poor mama is sick and staying in bed all day.
5) Also, I have the most gorgeous parents in the whole world.
#sunday #sundaysnapshot #sundaysummary #missingourizzy #notfeelinggreattoday #fever #priesthood #missionarymom #chilesantiagoeast