Ok...I said I would share a recipe a week, and life got crazy, so I’m now sharing it tonight 🤪
Just to clarify, this will be me sharing a Pampered Chef recipe that I’ve tried, and will review etc ❤️ It will be Sweet-tooth Sunday, or Savory Sunday alternating each week! This week it’s SWEET 😆
Here we have what is called S’mores Cake. It’s designed to be made in in the Rockcrok Everyday Pan (which is life btw). I LOVE that the recipe took like 20 min start to finish, and by finish I mean, I was literally eating it 20 min later! 😍🤤 I think this is an excellent dessert to bring in a group gathering, or like a camp out themed party! My only con is that it’s a bit too sweet for me. I would much rather splurge on a different dessert, but that’s just me. It’s delicious don’t get me wrong, but it’s not THE dessert that I will make a lot because I can’t live without it ya know? I’m always on a mission to find desserts that I can indulge in, and not completely derail my nutrition plan. That being said, in the future, my recipe choices will be influenced by that. ❤️
Now, here’s your recipe 😜
3 milk chocolate candy bars 1.55 oz (43 g) each, broken into squares
1 ⅔ cups (400 mL) devil’s food cake mix from a full pkg or a 9 oz (275 g) pkg
1 container 8 oz (250 mL) sour cream
1 bag 10 oz (300 g) regular-size marshmallows or 4 cups (1 L) mini marshmallows
3 whole graham crackers, coarsely chopped
1. Place the oven rack in middle of the oven and preheat broiler.
2. Microwave the chocolate in the 2–cup (500–mL) Silicone Prep Bowl on HIGH 30–60 seconds or until it’s mostly melted. Stir until smooth and set aside.
3. Combine cake mix, egg, and sour cream in the medium Glass Mixing Bowl and mix using the Small Mix ‘N Scraper® until blended. Pour the batter into the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan.
4. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4–5 minutes or until center of cake is firm and springs back when pressed.
5. Remove pan from microwave; arrange marshmallows in an even layer over cake. Broil 30–60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Remove from broiler; sprinkle with crackers and drizzle with chocolate.