Here are some excuses not to exercise and their counter parts.
1. I don't have time to exercise. ... There are 168 hours in a week. 52.5 hours for sleep, 60-80 hours for work, so you are left with 35.5 - 55.5 hours!
You have the power to fill your life with things that deserve to be there.
2. I'd rather watch Netflix, or play candy crush. ... Remember those 55.5 free hours? Working out would take 7 of those hours there are still plenty of hours to get your binge watching or your game addiction in. So I'm giving you permission to do both.
3. I'm too out of shape to go to the gym. ... How do you get in shape? You can workout from home, you don't have to be in public. You can do it I promise.
4. I hate cardio. ... Everyone does! Trust me even the top athletes don't LOVE feeling winded, red faced, and in pain. Cardio sucks but it is just one way to exercise, there is yoga, dance, weight training and many other ways to get exercise in. You don't have to feel like death.
5. I'll start next week. ... How many weeks have you been saying this? Will you actually take the action steps to start next week or is this just the way to procrastinate. That's the easy way out and the longer you think about doing something the less likely you are to do it. If you can see into the future, picture what yourself looks like in 30 years without exercise! Get up and do it!
#fitnessexcuses #youhavetime #getoffthecouch #youhavetotrytogetintoshape #everyonehatescardio #mydietstartsnextweek #starttoday #dayone #therestofyourlife #sayyes