Treat yourself with some of my Frosty Fairy Floss Bites! Perfect way to start the week. 🧚🏻♀️🧚🏻♂️
The Recipe: -2 cup Mixed Nuts -1 cup Frozen raspberries -2 tsp Açai powder
-3 tbsp Agave syrup
-1/3 cup shredded coconut -1 cup Coconut milk
-1/2 cup Frozen blueberries
-1 tbsp Coconut oil
-2 tsp Blue magic powder
-3 tbsp honey
-1 cup Almond milk
1. Start by lining a square baking tin with baking paper, then crush the mixed nuts in a high speed blender or with a mortar and pestle.
2. Place the nut mixture in the baking tin and push firmly in (this will act as your base). Pop the tray in the freezer for 15 mins.
3. Next, grab the raspberries, honey, açai powder, agave syrup, shredded coconut and coconut milk and pop in a blender, mixing until forming a smoothie like mixture.
4. Take the tray out of the freezer and pour raspberry mixture on top of the base layer. Put tray back in the freezer for 3 hours, or until completely hardened.
5. Once this is ready, blend the blueberries, coconut oil, banana, honey blue magic and almond milk in the blender like we did before. Pour over the raspberry layer and place back in the freezer.
6. Leave the tray in the freezer overnight, then take it out, cut into cubes, and enjoy your perfectly healthy yet sweet, fairy floss treat! (Sorry for the rhyming )