Oh hey there! I see you're new around here, let's take a minute to get to know each other.
Here's 10 random things that you may not know about me.
1. I wear my socks inside out, I hate the feeling of stringy bits inside the socks but love to buy striped or patterned socks.
2. I've been a vegetarian for 28 years, a group of friends and I went vegetarian in high school and it stuck with me. I'd never really liked meat and have many a childhood meat trauma story to share with you all another time.
3. I like to drink Chai Latte's, well you probably know that from a glimpse at my feed, but I only like to drink Chai Latte's from cups with no handle. If you give me a chai in a cup with a handle, I don't know how to handle it.
4. I love a good pun, dad jokes, and rely heavily on sarcasm as a form of communication. They really should have a sarcasm font.
5. I worked in a video shop for ten years in the late 80's and most of the 90's but I only saw the Princess Bride for the first time this year! I know, right? How did that happen?
6. I quote F.R.I.E.N.D.S a lot, identifying with Monica, I like things clean and always follow the rules when playing games. And Joey, cos like Joey I don't share food!
7. I do not like being called Stace. Especially in text. Press the Y people, press the Y!
8. I swear. I swear a lot. I'm sure that I say oh for fucks sake at least 7000 times a day.
9. I exaggerate a lot. And my most favourite number to exaggerate with is, you guessed it, 7000!
10. I can make meals out of next to nothing. I'd rather stretch my skills and imagination with food than have to go grocery shopping. Some of my best recipes have come from what I call Old Mother Hubbard cupboards.
Tell me some random things about you or do a post like this and tag me, I'd love to get to know you better.
#naturalconnections #10thingsaboutme #beseenbeheardbevalued