A relationship usually ends in two ways: waving goodbye to a bad romantic connection and doing so with mutual understanding or both parties parting ways in rage and violence, resulting in total anguish. Regardless of how it ends, emotions are put to play. These are emotions that took months and in many cases, even years to build to maximum solidity. ‘A-LOVE-CASTLE-SMASHED-DOWN-TO-DUST’ kind of situation that is hardly forgotten in a hurry, except of course, with a top-notch level of magnanimity.
Before you take that huge step to let your ex back in your life, there is an important soul search task you should do. Ask yourself these questions:
1) Would I be able to relate with them like I would with a platonic friend?
2) Can I bring myself to admit that our relationship is really over and would I be able to totally control and avoid the rekindle of old feelings, while also showing no vehemence?
3) Would I be able to avoid being lured back to their bed?
4) Is it really important that I’m friends with them?
5) Would it affect my current relationship? How would my new partner feel about my decision? Would they trust me not to cheat with my ex?
6) Can I handle seeing my ex with a new partner? Would I be able to control not feeling a modicum of jealousy when I see them with someone else? (after all, we are only just friends now, no strings attached!) 7) Would I be comfortable with them filling me in with tales of their new love life (like they would share with every other platonic friend)? • •CREDIT: aishaomotola.com
#love #relationships #VOR #voiceofrubies #motivation #nigeria #usa #motivation #men #women #single #couple #lovematters #man #woman #people #soulsearch