The costs for chemotherapy can vary as well, with some estimates as high as $30,000 over an eight-week period.
The average cost for an initial treatment is approximately $7,000. Expenses differ depending on the drugs, the stage of the cancer and other factors specific to each patient.Sep 24, 2018
However, the biggest factors in the cost of chemotherapy are the type of cancer being treated and the drugs being used. Brain cancers cost the most to treat, an average of more than $108,000 in the first year after a diagnosis in women and more than $115,000 for men, according to the #NationalCancerInstitute.
#More patients need to be awere aware of
#TotalCost of TQLT™Complete is a fraction of the Average cost of traditional treatment only $444 for 6 weeks of therapy and it comes with a FullCoverageSupport & a 100% #MoneyBackGuarantee for therapy.
Benefits for Terminally ill Patients & Family are as followed.
* 98.9% Clinically Proven Effective Therapy.🔬
*24/7 Concierge MD Access & Supports Team.📲
* Qualify of live Essential Service's.🚑
* A+ BBB Credit Protection & Restoration.💯
* Life Insurances Benefits.🚪
* Will & Trust Financial Preparation.🔏
* Healthcare Insurances Coverage Options.🏥
* Prescription Drugs Benefits & Discounts.💊
* Vision & Dental Benefits & Discounts👏
* 24/7 Legal Service's w/ Free 60 min Consult Per Case.📇
* 24/7 Technical Supports for all Home & Mobile devices🏡
* 24/7 Roadside Assistance in USA, Mexico & Canada.🚨
* Worldwide Emergency Medical Evacuation Service.🚁 .
📲 www.tinyurl.com/FoundersLetter 💻
Healthcare App for Apple & Android coming soon.📱