Benefits of almonds
1) Almonds and#cholesterol: Consuming almonds increases vitamin E levels in the plasma and red blood#cells, and also lowers cholesterol levels.#Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that defends your cells against damage on a daily basis and prevents artery-clogging oxidation of cholesterol. Vit E helps protect cells from oxidative damage. Also associated with a reduced risk of certain#diseases, such as Alzheimer's, some cancers, and heart disease.
2) Almonds and#cancer risk: Almonds could potentially reduce cancer risk. They found that individuals who consumed higher quantities of peanuts, walnuts, and almonds had their risk of breast cancer reduced by 2–3 times.
3) Almonds and heart disease: They are often associated with improved levels of blood #lipids and being good for the #heart. There is some evidence indicating that including almonds in your diet may help ward off heart disease, but overall, the evidence is inconclusive. almonds significantly increased the amount of antioxidants in the bloodstream, reduced #blood pressure, and improved blood flow.
4) Almonds and blood sugar: Almonds contain relatively high levels of #magnesium.There is some evidence that almonds may help keep blood sugar under control.This ability is thought to be due to their high levels of magnesium — containing almost half the daily recommended amount in just 2 ounces of almonds. In around one-third of people with type 2 #diabetes, magnesium levels are low. people with type 2 diabetes and low magnesium levels took magnesium supplements. The researchers measured an increase in their magnesium levels, and they also saw improvements in insulin resistance.
5) Almonds help manage #weight: Because almonds are lower in carbohydrates and high in protein and fiber, they can help people feel fuller for longer; this has the potential to reduce the number of calories taken in overall. There have been numerous studies on almonds and a variety of nuts that demonstrate their ability to keep people feeling full.
#almond #food #vegan #healthyfood #foodporn #chocolate #homemade #dessert #cake #nuts #healthy #sweet #foodie #blueberries #healthylifestyle #breakfast #almondmilk #yummy