Reasons Young Living is my dream job… 🌿
1. With one months paycheck I was able to pay in full my plane tickets to the Young Living Convention in Utah plus the ticket for Convention.
2. The cost to start my business was $160 for oils that I was buying regardless.
3. I was able to start my business while cooking in a rural village in Alaska with nothing but social media as my means to grow.
4. I am sharing something I believe in wholeheartedly and that has changed (for the better) my life and the way I live.
5. I get to work from wherever I am. My bed (perfect for when its -40), the coffee shop, on a walk, my phone or while traveling.
6. I am my own boss. I have the freedom to pick up and ride to Anchorage with my husband on a whim (example) without asking anyones permission… and still work if I want.
7. I get to spend more time with my husband. #obsessedwithhim
8. I run my business the way I want to and I love it. I get to dream big and not feel silly that it will never happen. #adoption #travel
9. I get to work along side some of my greatest friends and I get paid to see them have success.
10. My business will be trusted to our future children when they are adults. Residual income is the greatest.
11. Ive met woman all around the world that have made me better person, confident in myself and that are truly concerned about my life, my heart and my character.
12. My paycheck comes and grows whether I work or not, although I always choose to work because I am in love with what I do. #residualincome
13. In just a few months we have been able to start tackling debts, pay bills and pour into an emergency fund.
14. I work with a company that is inline with God’s vision for His people. 1 Corinthians 16:14
15. I get to see proof every day and every month that anything is possible with God. #yleo #fireweedandfrank