STAR QUALItY ~
• The Hawaiian Monkseal is a beautiful reminder of living a simple life with joy. They are endemic to the Hawaiian islands. This one followed me all over the Pinnacle at Ni”ihau, and then would literally pose and dance for me. It very much liked its reflection on my dome port! I giggled at how it admired himself from every angle.
• Even a Monk Seal can show a little bit of attitude and ego.... like the “rest” of us.
• I loved Diving at Ni’ihau; it brought me back to a past life of living in these waters free as a Mermaid! The underwater topography here has a little bit of a mysterious mystical feel to it. It has interesting rock formations that to me, appear like tectonic plates that have shifted through thousands of years.
• Have you done any self-reflection to appreciate yourself lately ? 🌟💛✨🧜🏻♀️
• Shot with my Canon 5 DSR, Canon EF 16 -35 mm f/2.8 IS USM II Lens, Aquatica Digital Underwater Housing, Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes, Diving with Seasport Zdivets Kauai.
#CHRISTINAHEPBURN #CONSCIOUSHOUR #BLUEPRINTOFABUNDANCE