This past Thanksgiving, I was able to reflect on the many things that have changed me as both a person and a photographer this year, which of course, I am very thankful for. These things are:
1. Michigan - The State, The Place, The Amazing Landscape.
2. My Best Friend - Without her, I wouldn’t have the shoulder to cry on, the person to laugh with, the person I tell to look up at the right moment to capture the prettiest photos.
3. Nature - Some of the photos I’m most proud of, have, of course, nature in them.
4. The Means To Travel - Even though my schedule may be crazy, I must always be thankful that sometimes, I can get away from normal life.
5. The Necessities - A roof over my head, food to eat, water to drink, and a warm bed.
6. The Places I Call Home - Let it be with my parents, my friends, or a hotel room, I’m able to be happy, no matter where I am.
Happy Thanksgiving ..
#michigander #photography #naturephotography #portraitphotography #angles #ontheroad #uppermichigan #upperpeninsula #summer #photographylovers #photographerlife #thanksgiving #thankful #thankfulfor #photographer #puremichigan #michigan