You must learn to control your thoughts. .
It seems so simple, right? But we all know it isn't an easy thing to do but in order for you to start attracting the things you want in your life you MUST learn to transform your mind! .
Excel Academy is a foreign language learning & corporate training academy providing
10 different foreign languages
- German Speaking - Spanish Speaking - Russian Speaking - Japanese Speaking - Chinese Speaking - Italian Speaking - French Speaking - English Speaking
- IELTS/GMAT/TOEFL Competitive foreign language exams coaching. -Offers Professionally designed Courses in conversational, reading, writing and translation levels with Team of highly motivated, experienced and dedicated faculties to deliver the best.
Huge thanks to @defrancosgym@dieselscgear@smittydiesel for assembling a great cert.
It’s not just an exam. You have to show your ability to program and coach which many certifications lack. Anyone can read a book and take an exam. The question is can you coach and use the information in a structured manner that is going to provide the best results for your athletes?
Your mental state is EVERYTHING. How you perceive yourself and the world around you is the key ingredient to massive success OR failure. Carry yourself with confidence and take charge of your thought-life today.
Day 18 of 21 day "Inspirational people" challenge
She was a beautiful person who taught me to be:
* Appreciative * Respectful * Thoughtful
* Understanding. * And to look at things from both sides.
When people would say - Great minds think alike. She used to respond with - And fools seldom differ.
- Just because people think like you, it doesn't necessarily mean you're the same. - Try to look at things from a different perspective. - Get all the facts to gain a better understanding of the truth.
- Don't conform just to make others happy.
How do I apply it?
1. View things with a wider lens.
2. Gather all the facts before deciding.
3. Listen to the full story before judging
4. Be open minded.
Just because people agree with you doesn't automatically mean it's right. Consider all the options instead of going with your bias. #18of21daychallenge #inspirationalpeople #lessonslearnt #mymum #caring #appreciation #openmindedness #greatminds #foolsseldomdiffer #wisewords #mother #pinkfloyd #respect #arethafranklin