It’s that time of year again! Over the past year I’ve gained and lost tons of followers so I feel I should re-introduce myself. So here’s 5 facts about me that I’ve not shared.
1. I used to be the frontman to a couple of different bands ranging from metal to hardcore. (There is a difference) 🎤
2. I am a certified Special Olympics partner and have several gold and silver Olympic medals. Being a partner means I play alongside individuals with developmental disabilities in Softball, Soccer, and Basketball. 🥇
3. I married my high school sweetheart. Although, it did take her until she was in college to fall for me. 😁
4. I’ve had the same job since I was 18 and I enjoy it so much woodworking has yet to convince me to leave.🌱
5. Last but not least, in reference to woodworking, I want to build everything. The thought of building the same thing all day makes my skin crawl. I want to build 1 of everything, not 100 of 1 thing. 🔨
If you want to know anything else just ask. 👌🏻 I’m going to try and keep this going and nominate @tyson_moore and @thewoodpastor to give it a go.💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
San Angelo, Texas