Winter Special "Gajar Ka Halwa"
The authentic method, No quick recipe No Easy Method.
Gajar Ka Halwa
Shredded Carrot : 1 kg
Milk : 1/2 lt
Sugar : as per taste ( 1 cup)
Khoya : 1/2 cup
Dry fruit : Almond/ cashew / raisins or as per taste
Cardamom powder : 1 tsp
Ghee/ Tup : 1 tbsp
Milk : 1/2 Cup.
1. Take a pan to add shredded carrot, and roast it on medium high heat for 10 min.
2. It will change its colour after some time. Then add sugar and mix it well.
3. Keep mixing on medium-high heat.
4. Till that time take a bowl and add some khoya in it and add milk 1/2 cup and whisk it nicely.
5. Then add this khoya into the carrot and mix it well.
6. After 5 min. Add milk and dry fruits .give it a nice mix and cover the pan and let it cook for another 15 min.
7. Keep stirring in between. Add a spoon of ghee/ tup.
8. After cooking it will start to become thick and will start to release oil
9. Then turn off the heat. And your Yummy Gajar ka halwa is ready to eat.
Caution: Diabetic, High BP Patients avoid it.
Diets, Like Clothes Should be Tailored to You.
My Diet My Way Clinic.
SIRHIND: Near Chungi no.4, Opposite Lok Sewak Market & Petrol Pump. Bassi Road, Sirhind.
MOHALI: #793, GF, Phase 7, Sector 61.
Call for Your Personalized Diet Plan 095019-03032.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10 am to 2 pm.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 5 pm to 7:30 pm.
Tuesday, Thrusday and Saturday 10 am to 2 pm And 5 pm to 7:30 pm.
YouTube.com/my diet my way
Google+/my diet my way
Every Health Problem can be Cured with
70% of Diet &
#WeightLoss, #Thyroid, #HighLowBP #PCOS, #Diabetes, #Skin, #Hair Problems.
#HeartProblems, #RespiratoryProblems, #AllHealthProblems.