Here’s some Monday motivation, melting chocolate heart muffins!! Super simple to make, but they are very impressive to serve.
Ingredients (makes 12 muffins or 24 cupcakes)
200g self raising flour
2 tbsp cacao powder / cacao en poudre
200g caster sugar / sucre cassonade
2 eggs / œufs
225ml milk / du lait
110ml vegetable oil / huile de végétal
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix the flour, cacao powder and sugar together.
3. Make a well, and add the eggs oil and half of the milk. Mix well.
4. Add the rest of the milk and mix well.
5. Spoon into cupcake cases and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Ensure no longer as you need them to be slight liquid in the middle.
6. Enjoy as soon as they are cooked.