What to cook when its Sunday and you in hurry. Chinese stir fry vegetable is quick, easy thus yummy.
What you need are (basically whatever vegetable you hv in the fridge)
3 baby pok choi
5 mushroom (this time im using mushroom in the can)
My homemade meatball
My homemade fried pork mearball
250 gr chicken
2 cm ginger
2 tablespoon Soy sauce
1Chinese xiaoxing wine
1 tablespoon flour
2 tablespoon Corn flour mix with 1 tbsp water
200 ml water
How you make it :
* Diced ginger and garlic really small. Save some to stir fry.
* Marinated chicked that has been cut thinly with 1 tablespoon flour, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and chinese xiaoxing wine (at least 1 hour.
* Heat up the pan, add little bit oil. Put in diced garlic and ginger till fragrance.
* Add on marinated chicken.
* Add on meatball, carrot or the hard vegetable first ( u can use couliflower too), mushroom and last one pok choi.
* Put some water and wait until its boiled then pour the corn flour mixture.
*Taste it. Add on salt or soy sauce according to your preference
*Guten Appetite🍜🍚 #asianfoodsingermany #chinesefoods #homecooking #chinesecuisine #asianfoods #chicken #pokchoi