RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm a libra which is symbolized by a balance scale. This resonates with me as I have a need to live a balanced life and to maintain balanced relationships with myself and others.
2. With this need for balance, it also means I am a firm believer in equality. Part of this stems from my upbringing because I was raised with lots of exposure to the LGBTQ community, as my mother is lesbian. I'm naturally drawn to those who feel different (or alone) and I attribute my openmindedness to my early years being engulfed by such unique experiences and people. I couldn't have asked for a better way to grow up.
3. For 8 years, I lived in what was once named the "Snowiest City in the US" and I love everything about Marquette, MI. Lake effect snow (off Lake Superior) is no joke. I'd often get snow days in college due to -30°F windchill.
4. My primary music preferences are Heavy Metal, Post-Hardcore, Modern Hard Rock, and Grunge Rock, but I'm open to many genres. My Spotify ranges from Volbeat to Passenger to Eminem to Post Malone to Taylor Swift.
5. If you've been following me for a while, you know my obsession with cats. I loved cats before they became a "trend" . I have three of them and if my husband let me, I'd literally have ALL THE KITTEHS! But for real, I was a cat in a past life and I have a strong connection to them (sounds weird I know). But I mean really, they average 18 hours of sleep per day. That's like six 3 hour naps. So jealous.
#randomfacts #factsaboutme #thingsyoudidntknow #pridesupport #lgbtq #healthylifestyle #gainz #libra #strongwomen #muscles #fitgirl #weighttraining #weightlifting #healthy #fitness #fitnessmotivation #motivation #inspiration #fitlife #postivevibes #fashion #style #empoweringwomen #bodybuilding #me #denver #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #choosejoy #chooselove