What’s on your breakfast plate? How you start the day can set the tone for the day. Let’s take a deep dive into all three of these options.
Option 1: Protein, Whole fruit, Healthy Fats & Veggies
Example: 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, bell peppers & an orange.
Calories: 380 calories
16g protein, 26g carbs 15g sugar, 25g fats,11g fiber
• A 2011 University of Missouri study showed starting your day with a high protein breakfast increase satiety and reduces hunger throughout the day.
• Also keeping it low in sugar, high in fiber & having the proper amount of healthy fats helps to balance out your hormones & metabolism.
Option 2: Intermittent Fasting
Example: Not eating first in the morning & then breaking your fast around 11 or 12pm to eat in an 8 hour window
• Helps with fat loss & muscle gain.
• Insulin sensitivity improves and insulin drops overall (makes stored body fat more accessible)
• Beneficial changes in the function of genes related to longevity & protection against disease.
• Cellular repair of damaged & dysfunctional cells
Option 3: Processed cereal, milk & juice
Example shown: 1 1/2 cups Raisin Bran with 1 1/2 cups milk & 11.5oz orange juice
19g protein, 124g carbs 78g sugar, 10g fat, 10.5g fiber.
Risks: • A whopping 78g sugar and processed ingredients, you’re setting yourself for a huge insulin spike and hormone disrupter.
• The lack of fiber the orange juice has makes the sugar in the drink hit your blood stream much faster vs. the whole fruit full of fiber. Now, that’s now a proper way to start your day!
Let’s set new standards for breakfast. Ones that make use feel good!
#cleaneating #healthyfood #paleo #glutenfree #fitfood #breakfast #brunch #paleodiet #healthyeating #whole30 #fitfood #primal #morning #cleaneats #mealprepmonday #nutrition #lowcarb #dinner #lchf #healthychoices #foodpic #jerf #paleolifestyle #organic #eat #mealprep #eggs
Lose 14lbs in just a matter of weeks
⇪ Click Link Bio @weightlossfast_⇪
Thank you so much !