SLOW COOKER DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE:
205kcal/per serving; 7.4p, 8.4c, 17f, 4 fiber
* 1 cup + 2 Tbsp almond flour
* 1/2 cup Swerve Granular
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 3 tbsp whey protein of choice
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 6 Tbsp butter melted
* 3 large eggs
* 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
* 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
1. Grease the insert of a 6 quart slow cooker well.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, whey protein powder, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in butter, eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract until well combined, then stir in chocolate chips, if using.
4. Pour into slow cooker and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. It will be gooey and like a pudding cake at 2 hours, and more cakey at 2 1/2 hours.
5. Turn slow cooker off and let cool 20 to 30 minutes, then cut into pieces and serve warm. It’s delish with whipped cream!