SAVORY TURKEY SKILLET HASH #ftw!!! | so, i’m pretty sure i’ve perfected sautéing ground turkey meat without leaving it dry and keep it juicy and full of flavor! would you like to know my secret??? anywayz, this discovery alone has made me all👏🏽about👏🏽👏🏽the ground👏🏽turkey👏🏽skillets👏🏽👏🏽‼️ what i love about this one is its versatility as it can be used for breakfast [hash with some fruit and toast], lunch/dinner on a taco or as a bowl, etc. this Latin flavor-inspired paleo dish is also #aip friendly - boom💥 continue reading for recipe...
CRISPY CILANTRO TURKEY HASH
1 lb organic ground turkey
1/3 C chopped cilantro
1/2 C sliced baby Bella mushrooms
3 T chopped shallot
3 T carrot chopped into tiny cubes (think the size of the minced garlic or chopped shallot)
2-3 cloves of garlic chopped/minced
1/2 C organic raisins
avocado/coconut oil (or oil of choice) for sautéing
garlic powder, sea salt, and @coconutsecretofficial aminos to taste
1. heat oil in your cast iron skillet on medium-high heat
2. add the shallot and garlic. sauté until shallots begin to become translucent.
3. add carrot and sauté 3-5 more minutes. we’re building flavor is why we’re not just dumping everything at once!
4. time to add the turkey. once added to pan, don’t touch! allow to brown, even crisp if you dare lol! once browned, flip to allow other “side” brown.
5. add mushrooms and raisins. season to taste.
6. add cilantro, leaving a bit aside for garnish at the end.
7. you could eat this with sweet potato “toasts” and some avocado in the mornings, or over cauliflower rice with a lime wedge for a yummy bowl. options are endless. enjoy! #paleo #foodismedicine #aiprecipes #cleaneating #quickpaleomeals #skillethash