1. The majority of my life I’ve spent trying to encourage others. Not because I’m always #strong. But because I understand the power of #encouragement. Someone encouraged me & I realized early on that my gifts/skills were enhanced through encouragement. #ItsAChoice
2. You never lose ground, when you’re #encouraging others. Vocalizing compliments & gratitude towards others comes from a place of inner confidence, strength & identity. You #gain when you’re motivated by pure intentions to speak well of someone deserving.
3. I can name two responsibilities of Strong Christians: we are to #REASSURE the weak & #RESTORE the fallen. If you're #strong, you were once both.
4. If they came to you for help when they were weak & turned on you when they became strong, don't be upset. You fulfilled your assignment. Never forget, #reciprocity is inevitable.
5. A #strong spirit strengthens a tired body & sustains a weary mind. Don't stay in bed & vegetate! Go to church & worship God! You need it & so does your family!