BENEFITS OF RED CABBAGE
1. Prevents Cancer – contains high levels of antioxidants including anthocyanins and indoles.
2. Weight Loss – Low in calories, but high in dietary fiber and has a wealth of vitamins and minerals.
3. Anti – Aging Property – Contains antioxidants that keep skin fresh, tight, and flexible, reducing the wrinkles and age spots. High in Vit. A that is beneficial for skin health, regrowth of skin cells, protection from sun damage, and the elasticity of the skin.
4. Eye Care- Contains high levels of Vit A. that helps keep the eyesight healthy and prevents macular degenerations and cataract formation.
5. Treats Ulcers – Contains a large amount of a specific amino acid called glutamine. This specific amino acid is good for reducing the inflammation and pain associated with ulcers in the gastrointestinal system.
6. Boots Immune System – Contains Vit. C. Stimulates the activity of white blood cells, which form the first line of defense for the immune system.
7. Protects from Alzheimer’s Disease – Contains anthocyanins that reduce the occurrence of a certain type of plaque that causes a great deal of the memory and cognitive loss in patients.
8. Increases Bone Mineral Density – Red cabbage is rich in calcium, manganese, magnesium, and other important minerals that contribute to bone growth and mineral density that protects against osteoporosis, arthritis, and various types of inflammations
. . . .
#veganfacts #vegan #cabbage #redcabbage #veganfood #vegans #leafy #vegetables #food #plantbased #plant #vegansofig