It's alright feeling a little lost or weary sometimes.
Especially for the 16-26 year olds out there... it's not an straightforward process settling on a decision.
What I encourage you to do if you're still unsure of the path you'd like to take it take a step back and ask yourself critical self discovery questions:
1. What's one thing I could easily spend hours doing and forget about time?
2. How can I be involved around the people who love spending time doing that even if I cannot be a professional at whatever that is? (always remember there's an industry around everything..)
3. What are steps I could do this very moment that could help me discover more about that path? (Facebook groups - DM people on Instagram - Google!!)
4. Is there someone out there within my social circle I could reach out to - and ask for a clearer direction. (Be it a friend - your Father's friend etc)
5. (A Conscience Question) Am I truly doing the best I can to find what fulfills me in my life? 🌍
If the answer to that last question is Yes then feel free to reach out to me anytime and i'd love to help you out. 👊🏼❤️
The reality is: We're all on the same boat.
Heck, I'm thinking of 100 things at a time. I'm still unsure. But during the process, just like anyone out there, i am very well aware that its a process, especially when you're proactive about it.
I truly believe we all have a calling in life. While searching for it is great, act on whatever you're able to act on right now - and dont waste too much time searching.
We're the generation that will always never know until we try.
Get outside, fail. Learn. Try. And make yourself a hell of a story.
Cuz in the end, the music will always be playing, whether we dance to it or not.
Happy Monday Guys 👊🏼♥️
Ally x (📸 @pierregoaer )