Whose in ? Still room for some more people to join.
Free group !!!! How many of us wear fitness trackers ? Or phones that monitor our steps?
Novelty worn off , no longer tracking steps.
Join me and others to reach 10,000 steps minimum each day. Starting Monday 4th December for 5 days!
Let’s earn some Christmas goodies. Burn some calories before the Christmas binge .
Let’s start the new year with less pounds to work off .
Healthy competition welcome.
Come on this one is easy .
There’s a prize for the person who takes the most steps in 5 days
Link in my bio
Up early, of course, for a workout I can’t do because of a minor medical procedure. I can’t eat or drink til after....sigh. I miss coffee. I miss my weights. Did you get the drift that I don’t like rest days ♀️
. #restdayssuck #fitmominprogress #fit #fitfam #selfie #health
So this is a tough picture for me to post. Although I’ve been working out for a few years a few months back my nutrition went off point. It had happened gradually. So although I continued to exercise I was losing shape and gaining weight. So I refocused myself on my nutrition and started a new workout programme . I’m quite pleased with the results . Definitely worth it. ( yes I know it’s more than 60 days . I didn’t take a day 1 pic). You can’t out exercise bad food choices. Happy Sunday
STOP YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS
Just one of the 70 ingredients in my superfood : Camu Camu
* Vitamin c - more than any other food!
* Strengthens immune system
* High in antioxidants * Balances mood -effective and SAFE antidepressant * Supports optimal function of nervous system including eye & brain functions
* Provides arthritic protection by helping reduce inflammation * Anti-viral
* Anti-hepatitis -protects against liver disorders,including liver disease and liver cancer
* Effective against all forms of the herpes virus . * Everyone should know about this superfood,this is only one of the ingredients. If I broke down all 70 of the ingredients in this post for sure you would have scrolled passed by now.
* I have this superfood daily because I need to take care of myself. * Fuel your body with quality nutrition.
This is a snippet from a book I’m reading and no the book isn’t actually about health & fitness . It’s about choices,how they may not appear to make a difference as an isolated action but compounded over time what we do each day impacts on our lives. I have never really entertained such books in the past but I am so gonna practice the lessons in here.