Drugstore essentials ————————————————————————
So I have been asked this a lot what products do I use for my every day makeup.. so here I am, I will be doing a drugstore and a high end version separately.. also I keep changing products every now and then so I will keep you guys updated! .
First of all I have never used makeup on an everyday basis, neither now never back then in my university life.
I mostly use to go out (to university, shopping, groceries gym etc) and still do, bare face.
So the products you see are ones that are my on-the-go ones for basic yet presentable look whenever I need.
I am mentioning them in the order I use 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
1. @skinkisseduk Vitamin c serum
2. @maybelline maybelline instant pore eraser
3. @nyxcosmetics_uk dark circle concealer (orange pigment)
4. @elfcosmetics instant lift Brow pencil
5. @makeuprevolution Conceal and define concealer
6. @rimmellondonuk Match perfection silky loose setting powder
7. @elfcosmetics Blush palette in dark
7. @nyxcosmetics_uk Epic ink liner (optional I mostly don’t use liner that often but if I do,it’s this)
8. @maybelline Big shot colossal mascara
9. @makeuprevolution Baked highlighter shade golden lights
10. @elfcosmetics Set and mist spray.
- i avoid foundations as much as I can and can’t recommend them for every day use. - I have attached two pictures one is with filter and the other is filter less with the same products used except lippie. Because many times I say no foundation look yet I am using a filter and then many of you msg me that how come without foundation it looks so flawless. - also if you see both the pictures one has no lippie just a lip balm and the other picture of the same look has a pink lipstick so girls choose your lipstick wisely .. lipstick plays the biggest role in your makeup and you can play around with the same look by just changing your lipstick according to your events of the day ...
Do you spot any of your everyday makeup essentials in this picture??? ————————————————————————