Might as well share something before I hop on my bed. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep all day.
Thank you to @mermaidcrate for hosting this giveaway and I actually like the concept of sharing the books that change you through a person's journey of reading a book.
Here are my list of books that changed me:
● Percy Jackson Series + Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan: This book ignited my love for reading 10 years ago which sparks my interest to 39 Clues.
● Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom: It was originally my sister's english project. Since, she doesn't have any interest on reading the book, I read the book and finish her project. This is one book I never thought I would fall in love with and cry in the process of reading. It was also during ny HS days and damn be good. From hereafter, I read every Mitch Albom books.
● Slammed by Colleen Hoover: I was never a fan of romance until her. It was so good that every book of hers depicts the borderline of fiction and reality. Slammed is my favorite but It Ends with Us is the most painful out of her books.
● Zodiac by Romina Russell: I'm going down with this series. I couldn't fathom how Romins could forged a wonderful world building and amazing character developments. But what outstands in her books are the lessons and the philosophies that she wanted to impart to her readers without doubt!
● Adultery by Paulo Coelho & The Spy by Paulo Coelho: Two books that involeves opposite attraction regarding sexual attraction. One character that couldn't define what love is when you already have everything and another, one who have been manipulated for wanting to reached her dreams. Two books that destroy and taught me that life could be shallow and painful but it is up to you on how you will deal with the circumstances.
● Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: Even if there are a lot of issues with this book. This book offers me two kinds of perspective on how to take the story. To go on a guilt trip and blame the persons who've been a catalyst to your suicide or learn that every damn action that you will make has a small impact to your surroundings, it doesn't matter whether it was small or big, ....