RUNNING SHOULDN'T BE PAINFUL. HERE'S HOW TO KEEP INJURIES AWAY.
• Injuries happen mostly because your strength and capability to endure stress are lower than the stress that you're putting your body through
• You can limit the stress, and that's certainly something that you have to learn how to do but it will only fix your problems for so long before they come back again
• The only real longterm solution is increasing your strength. When it comes to strength I see runners trying hills, cross training, weight lifting and even crossfit. While some of these solutions may address the issue, there are better ways to do it.
• If you have a leaking pipe you call a plumber, you don't build a new house, correct? It's because you need to be specific and cost efficient. When it comes to running it's exactly the same: efficiency is key.
• Efficiency means that you use the least amount of energy and time possible to achieve your goal, every extra is a waste and will be detrimental in so many ways and being specific means that you won't waste the same resources, time and energy, to do something generic, that, maybe, just maybe, will eventually fix your problem, if you're lucky. Being specific means having a target and focusing on that and that alone
• So why would you want to spend hours and energy doing a whole different activity when you can increase your strength for running in a few minutes everytime you go out for a run? How do you stay away from injuries?
#run #running #runnersofinstagram #runningman #runningmotivation #runningday #runninginspiration #runner #runners #runnerlife #runrunrun #runninglife #runningaddict #runningtime #runningcommunity #happyrunner #runnerslife #runnerscommunity #instarunner #runhappy