Green Salad with Apples and Seed Sister
This is a quick and easy fresh salad made from healthy greens, sliced apple, Seed Sister and crumbled feta. Toss with a simple apple cider vinaigrette. It is unbelievably tasty. Try it today and it is sure to become a favourite.
* 5 cups mixed greens salad * 1 large Granny Smith apple
* 1/2 cup seed sister * ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
Apple cider vinaigrette
* ¼ cup olive oil
* 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 1 ½ teaspoons honey
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. lightly toast the seed sister In a medium sized pan.
2. Make the dressing: In a cup or jar, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey and mustard until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
3. Just before serving, chop the apple into thin, bite-sized pieces. Place your greens in a large serving bowl. Top with sliced apple, and seed sister. Use a fork to crumble cheese over the salad. Drizzle the salad with just enough dressing to lightly coat the leaves.
4. You can use seed sister seed no stuff then add cranberries later or seeds n stuff, both will work. I added a few gogi berries to this one for a bit more red but this is optional
YOU CAN MAKE IT VEGAN: Substitute maple syrup for the honey #seedsister seedsisterwa #sundaysalad #saladsunday #seeds #eatseeds