Grilled duck leg with carrot purée
1. Chop the carrot into small pieces, add water to just covering the carrot and simmer for 20 minutes or until soften.
2. Pour the carrot and remaining water into blender, add cream, lemon juice and honey. Blend until became purée texture. Set aside.
1. Place the duck leg in room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 160C.
3. Thoroughly pierce the duck skin with a fork or meat tenderiser, and season the whole duck leg with sea salt and pepper.
4. Place in oven, fan bake for 60 minutes (depending on size).
5. Remove from oven and absorb the excess oil from the duck leg.
6. Garnish the plate with carrot purée and serve the duck.