It’s #fridayintroductions ! And I am coming to ya from the couch post wisdom teeth removal watching @netflix @comediansincarsgettingcoffee
Family season is here in the south, and with smaller shoots and more time on my hands I have decided the next two months to working on my brand, and not just my mission statement but the colors, line of my brand, logo, complimentary devices, font types, everything to make this brand strong and consistent! I wanted to share a couple design and branding things I love!
1. Light blue! Ever since I was a little girl I’ve loved the color blue. It’s definitely gone through phases with shades of blue, but there is something about a light baby blue that is just heavenly. And you better bet it will be incorporated into the remodel of my office and meeting space.
2. Eucalyptus leaves are a favorite not just got their look though, but the scent! It is my favorite thing to put in an oil diffuser for relaxation. I even have a roller I love to roll behind my ears to really focus on relaxing. Because with a full time job, business and two dogs and a husband at home relaxing isn’t always easy!
3. Building a business visually following a soft line. Over the past almost 12 months I have been working on my vision, branding and editing, and I just can’t help gravitating to softness. My images lately speak for them self with a tone of softness and undefined lines that I just can’t help but be excited about!
4. Gold. I love love love gold accents. My dream kitchen is one out of @fixerupper , the light blue and white cabinets with gold accent knobs and kitchen sink. It to me is classic. Another thing I want my business to represent, classic and timeless. From the photos to the process of working with me!
5. Naturalistic has always been a part of me as a person. I’m a recycler, buy “green” version of everything including my wedding ring and band, and quite honestly hiking is one of my favorite things to do. Being a photographer, especially in Savannah one of my favorite things is the scenery and being able to capture photos for people with the memory of where they were attached.