Same day shipping? Yeah we do that. When you give us an order, we get it out that day. Why? Because we understand the necessity of needing our products to make your products. Have a question? We can answer it for you and give you additional advice. Have an issue? We will fix it and make it right. We are told countless times that our customer service is the best and our knowledge is very extensive. We go through great lengths to make getting what you need very easy. If you havent given us a try, you owe it to yourself too.
Are you still using your 2" belt for working your handles? What if I told you there was a easier and cleaner way to do it with without gouging? 1x72 scalloped belts are a game changer. If you use them, I'm sure you love them. If you haven't used them, then you really do need too. Make sure to add them to your next order to see why these belts are a must. Easy way to find them is by going to the website, click on knifemaking, scroll down to them. You can also use the filter by width, length 1x72 to find them. 💥Scalloped belts offer edge flex so when your shaping your handles or doing contour work the belt won't gouge. These can be used on any 2x72 grinder. They work best with slack. Available in 120, 220, 400, and 600 grit.
You get your orders in, I get them out. 98% of the time its same day. The other 2% are orders that come in on the weekends or it's something special that needs made. We understand the need you have to get your belts quick. We do everything we can to make that happen. As always, thank you for your continued support!
💥💥SOLD💥💥 First to comment "mine" gets it. This is the last of the green and black from my recent batch. Green/Black stabilized box elder burl. 5-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 3/8. $37 shipped. PayPal only. International shipping will need adjusted.