This is my #makenine2019 - I didn’t have a huge amount of success last year, but I really like the things I did make so have decided to do this again and really think about what I want to make as well as wear. These are:
1. @ralph_pink_patterns #saharashirt - I put this in my #makenine2018 and didn’t get around to making it, but I really want one!
2. @trend_patterns #twistfrontdress - I got this for Christmas & can’t wait to start it
3. @emeralderinsews #jordybralette - I made a Watson set as part of last year’s make mine & really liked it, but didn’t make any more underwear mostly due to difficulty getting supplies. Does anyone have any recommendations in London or online?
4. @trend_patterns #tpc22 another one I’m really looking forward to making
5. @tessutifabrics #eviebiasskirt - I actually just finished one of these, but I made a bit of a mess of sewing silk on the bias it and it’s not really wearable. I want to give it another try, and to recut the existing one into a top so I don’t waste the fabric
6. #v9251 I also made this last year but the end result hung really oddly and isn’t really wearable. It’s a really simple pattern so I’m determined to crack it this year
7. I saved this picture ages ago and now can’t find the source, but I want to make a tiered, short-sleeved dress similar to this rtw one, so plan on using the @grainlinestudio #scouttee pattern as a base
8. @megannielsenpatterns #rowanbodysuit - I’d like to make the bodysuit version, once I’ve worked out the fit I’d also like to see if I can lengthen the top version into a dress
9. @namedclothing #kielowrapdress - I don’t know how I’ve managed to resist this pattern for so long, but I finally got it for Christmas and am looking forward to starting