Chicken Shammi Kebab
Broken Chana dal - 1/4 cup
Onion - 1 no
Green chillies - 2 no
Red chillies - 2 no
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 Tsp
Potato - 1 no
Garam masala powder - 1 Tsp
Egg - 1 no
1. Soak 1/4 cup of broken chana dal for 1 hour.
2. Pressure cook - Soaked chana dal, 1 large chopped onion, 2 green chillies, 2 red chillies, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, potato, chicken pieces, 1 tsp garam masala powder, salt and little water. Close and cook this for 4 to 5 whistles.
3. Open the pressure cooker and cook till the water evaporates.
4. Cool the mixture and shred the chicken from the bone.
5. Grind the mixture without adding water.
6. Add chopped onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves, 1 egg and bread crumbs to the grounded chicken mixture. Mix them well.
7. Add salt if required.
8. Refrigerate the mixture for an hour.
9. Take the Shammi mixture and make them into small patties. Roll it on the bread crumbs completely. Refrigerate it for 10 mins.
10. Shallow fry it on both the sides.
11. Yummy and delicious Shammi kebab are ready to taste!
#ChickenShammiKebab #Chicken #ShammiKebab #kebab #homecooking #recipes #tasty #kitchen #chanadal #instafood #foodie