Decided to go really crazy and try and take part in "just a card" I think it's an amazing thing! Nice to see so many other talented people doing it, so I will join you! (Please excuse the photograph, it's the most recent I have of myself.)
So, day one, 10 facts about myself:
1. This picture was taken on Halloween, I didn't really dress up because I was ill but I wore my trusty Killstar dress and went for a Wednesday Addams vibe.
2. I collect moths and butterflies, so long as they're ethically sourced. They're just beautiful creatures.
3. I play World of Warcraft. I help lead a mythic raiding Guild and raid as a Disc Priest and I offspec Shadow. I used to main Shadow but I like healing. Also, for the Horde!
4. Favourite films: The Crow, Edward Scissorhands, Coraline, Bride of Chucky, Beetlejuice and Sleepy Hollow.
5. I love horror films but I am a massive scaredycat.. I look away a lot and pretend I'm watching. I can't deal with children in horror films or ghosts. Ghost children also terrify me. Oh man. Eek. Jump scares with ghost children? I cry.
6. I prefer salted popcorn. I would rather not eat popcorn unless it's salted. I prefer savoury.
7. I used to have green and purple hair and I used to have dreadlocks. Unfortunately I have to look..presebtable...for work purposes. So when I go to festivals, mwuahaha, dreads come back and do does the colour.
8. I used to have nearly 40 piercings. My face was so very sparkly. Again, work reasons meant I had to retire a lot of them.
9. I buy CD's. I love the album artwork, reading the lyrics and then putting the CD into my car's stereo and playing it at an adequately loud volume. Smashing.
10. I have a lot of comics but I am worried about damaging them so quite a few are left unread and I put then into protective sleeves. Gotta protect the beautiful artwork, you know 😅
#justacard #justacardweek #meettheartist #meetthemaker #supportsmallbusiness #shopsmall #shopindependent #shopindie #10factsaboutme