• • • • •
‘How do I shop at an exhibition?’ - @blabbercat_official in association with @nouveaauofficial
1) I go through my collection of ethnic wear and think of the events coming up. Decide what my wardrobe needs. For example: this time I need well tailored Dhoti pants and dressy crop tops, preferably in bold colours. .
2) I think of all the daily essentials. Last time I went for dinner, I was too overdressed. Instead of a sequin top, I should have rather worn a comfortable dress. Maybe with pockets and quirky shoes. So currently, going through all the social media posts of Nouveaau to identify brands that will solve my purpose. .
3) accessory shopping never goes according to the plan. Will ensure that I have no jewellery on when I go tomorrow so I don’t waste time in opening and wearing my jewellery every time I want to try on something. .
4) keeping that in mind avoid wearing belts, complicated shoes and too much make up while shopping tomorrow or at any exhilarating shopping experience.
5) most importantly, I’ve listed all the brands coming from out of town so I don’t miss out on something that I might later regret.
#shoppingtime #bloggingpartner #shoppingguide #shopmycloset #shoppingday #shoplikeaboss #exhibition #popup #fashionblogger #fashionpartner #howtoshop #bigdaytomorrow #shoppinglist #runwaytoreality #styleinfluencer #kolkata