Since I have some new followers, I thought I’d introduce myself because it’s been quite a while since I’ve done so & y’all are prolly like who the heck is this lady♀️
1. I’m Amy ♀️ (duh) and I’m 29 years old. I’m originally from upstate NY (Rochester, also known as Crotchester, also known as Rottenchester. But really, it’s not that bad). I moved to Colorado almost 2 1/2 years ago to basically just improve my lifestyle - take advantage of all the outdoorsy activities, train at altitude, etc.
2. I have a boyfriend, his name is Travis (@trav_livin ) - I know I don’t talk about him a lot on here, but he’s featured quite a bit on my personal acct (@amymeanslove ). We will have been together for 5 years on New Years Day
3. I’m a personal trainer (as you’ve probably gathered by now), a Run Right Pro certified running coach, & a fitness nutrition specialist. What you may NOT know is that I also have my BS in psychology! & I don’t for one second regret going to college. My dream is to one day combine personal training with mental health therapy
4. I’ve been running competitively since I was in 7th grade. It has saved my life in more ways than one.
5. I ran Division 1 track & cross country for a year at Providence College, but was out the entire year with compartment syndrome & developed terrible depression around the same time
6. I have two doges named Spiderman and Mary Jane. Spiderman is 3 and is a purebred GSD. We got Mary Jane from some crackhead on Craigslist, were told that she was a purebred GSD, were incredibly skeptical, & now know that she’s an Australian Kelpie (aka completely diff breed ). But they’re pretty much my life, so if you love all things pupper feel free to check them out at @amymeanslove
7. I’m a small business owner of Body by Amy, LLC and Run Like the Wind: Virtual Coaching for Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Runners (an offshoot of Body by Amy). I began both BBA & RLTW in summer of 2016 and while owning a business is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, it’s also the most rewarding
Ok, YOUR TURN! Please drop a comment about yourself so I can get to know YOU better!
Body By Amy, LLC.