Pan-Seared Salmon with Mushroom and Zucchini Quinoa
Crispy pan-seared salmon with a lemon garlic butter sauce is a deliciously easy salmon recipe ready in minutes!
Searing salmon in a hot cast iron skillet is one of our favorite ways to prepare salmon, it crisps up the skin of the salmon just right and this recipe is one I make often for my family.
Skin-on Wild-Caught Sockeye Salmon fillets (4-5)
1/2 Fresh Lemon
2 tbs Olive Oil
1/2 cup Grass-Fed Butter
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Dill Weed
1. Rinse gently with cold filtered water and dry salmon filets with paper towel.
2. Season all over with Himalayan pink salt, dill weed and garlic powder, pepper.
3. Squeeze lemon juice over each fillet.
4. Heat butter and oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
5. Sear salmon skin side down, until crispy and golden.
6. Flip and sear the other side until the outside is crispy.
6. Add in the more butter, and lemon juice, if needed, basting the melting butter over each fillet.
I served mine with quinoa, mushrooms, zucchini, fresh cilantro and grass-fed cheddar.
Recipe and Photo @dna_healing_foods