11. Owning a cat can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack by a third.
12. Wikipedia has a recording of a cat meowing because why not?
13. The world's largest cat measured 48.5 inches long.
14. Evidence suggests domesticated cats have been around since 3600 B.C., 2,000 years before Egypt's pharaohs.
15. A cat's purr may be a form of self-healing, as it can be a sign of nervousness as well as contentment.
See the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th facts on the next post! Follow for more:)
#cats #cute #catsofinsta #cats_anywhere #goooglecats #petsofinstagram #catsareawsome #kitten #socute #normal_cats