Any homeowners want $1000 in cash?
Our company is running a special through the Christmas season. If you’ve not yet looked at the value of solar for your home, now is a very good time!! Some key reasons to leave me a message or comment below to get a free proposal:
1. The 30% federal tax credit is expiring in 2019. There is tons of free money on table to go solar now.
2. Our average customer is saving $26,000 - $50,000 on energy costs over 20 years. That’s enough to make a dent putting a kid through college.
3. Our average customer is saving 10-30% on their electricity costs day number one. This often equates to over $1,000 per year, starting now.
4. The proposal costs nothing and takes less than an hour to review. If it works out, an hour of your time could save you $25-50k. Very high dollar per hour return on time.
5. There’s about 5 different ways to go solar for $0 down so it costs nothing upfront, with super low APR’s.
6. We will send you a check for $1000 cash, even on $0 down purchase, on the day of your installation! That offer expires dec 31st.
Seriously, if you’re a homeowner and you haven’t taken a close look, this is a great time. Message me and Let’s chat.
Happy holidays and go solar ! #gosolar #solar #renewableenergy #sustainableliving #eco #ecofriendly #gogreen #sunpower #environment #solarenergy #sustainable #sustainability #solarpower #Homeowner #Electricbill #homeowners