This album is step by step to complete the drawing and colouring of trees and gardens.
If you like this post, “please don’t forgot to follow my IG “to see more of the watercolor work 😊
1. Start with drawing the simple out line of trees and all of the garden from geometric form.
2. Use light colour for the base layer which are Sap Green, Yellow, Orange and a bit of blue colour with lot of water.
3. Add a second layer by mixed all of colours with a bit of sepia and blue colour on 1st layer it would turn to darker colour.
4. Mixed blue and sepia colours with less of water on the bottom of the trees and rocks.
5. Mixed sepia and blue colours with less of water for colour on the trunk of trees and also the darkest tone of the trees and the rocks.
6. This step by step album used Orange,Yellow,Sap Green, Cobalt Blue, Sepia for colouring trees and garden.