🔴 Focusing on Fat Loss, Not Weight Loss ☝🏼
Another "same weight different look" post to remind some of you that this happens when you lose body fat while gaining muscle. 💁🏻♀️
Your weight may stay the same, even as you lose inches, a sign that you're moving in the right direction.
The problem is, you may be focused on the scale, believing that if that number doesn't change, you're simply not getting real results...which is not true!! 🙅🏻♀️
If you're doing cardio and strength training, you may build lean muscle tissue at the same time you're losing fat.
In that case, the scale may not change even though you're getting leaner and slimmer.
That's why I always recommend to my clients to take progress pictures and measurements every couple of weeks/months.
Knowing the difference between losing weight and losing body fat can change how you see your self, your progress, and maybe even how you look at your own body.
🏋🏻♀️ Do you need help with your training and nutrition? Contact me 📩 Let’s get started 🔥
* ⚫️ Health & Fitness Advisor
* Personalized diet plans
* Workout plans 📝
* Personal training 🏋🏻♀️
* Contact me for more info by email ↩️
* 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
* 🔴Coached by @baharalexander_ ↩️
* RED | Stoic | High Performance Coaching | Life-Mindset-coaching | Bodybuilding coaching | Mindfulness/Yoga/FORZA
* Contact: email@example.com
* Quality supplements sponsored by @vitaalsportvoeding 💊
* Contact via website ↩️