HOW TO LEARN POEMS QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY
Not everyone can learn poems and words very quickly, for some people it is a really big problem. Some people can just read the poem and learn it, but the others have difficulties in remembering things. In this article I will give some advice on this topic and I hope that it will help you.
1. Be on your own, turn off the music, remove all the annoying things, eliminate the TV, radio, telephone, and other gadgets.
2. Take it positively , don't be annoyed if something does not work. The right attitude is very important in your study.
3. Determine your type of memory. They are visual, auditory, or figurative. Book lovers often have visual type, music fans - auditory, designers and artists - figurative.
4. Turn on the audio version of the poem on the background. It really helps because you can do what you want at the same time and in the end of the day you will memorise the poem.
5. Divide the poem into parts. It will be easier to learn. Remember the first part and then start the second.
6. Copy a poem in your notebook. If you rewrite a poem yourself, you will memorise it better.
#study #education #learning #lessons #teens #exams #selfstudy #howto #school #studygram #studyblr