Travel for the right reasons.
I see so many people travel solely to add something to their social media page, or so it seems. Some people travel just to sit on a resort for a week and take pictures of their alcoholic beverages by the pool or beach just to say “I’ve been to this place or that place”, but did you really experience it?
I get it. We all need a vacation. But are you making the trip worth your while? Here are a few of the reasons I travel:
• New Experiences - I love sunsets but every place offers a different canvas of colors and scenery that just can’t be replicated anywhere else.
• Food - I mean I know I’m not the only one that likes to eat and try new foods.
• Bonding - traveling with a group of friends/family can bring unforgettable moments that you can talk about for a lifetime.
• Perspective - traveling the world can show you how to really appreciate what you have, especially when you visit “paradise” in third world countries and see their daily struggles with food, wages, and infrastructure.
• Skills - traveling teaches you to be resourceful.
• Learning - you have the opportunity to learn new cultures and languages in a hands on environment that you cannot get in any classroom.
What are some of the reasons you travel?
#losangeles #santamonica #santamonicapier #discoverla #cali #california #travel #californialove #caliinviteyou #calilove #hugapalmtree #palmtrees #la #losangelesphotographer #sky #beach #sunset #sunsetlover #lamagviews #sunsetphotography #sunsetview #instatravel #travelgram #igtravel #traveler