5:30am...about to get to work on SUMMER OF ‘69, out June 2019! I have polished my #tedmuehling candlesticks in anticipation of a pink event I’m hosting later this week @bcrfcure — as some of you know, I’m a 4 year breast cancer survivor looking to give back to that community in any way I can. #mamastrong
I'm always a little pulled down by sadness on Sunday nights. But I'm thankful for a fabulous weekend with my family, biking, eating, sitting at the beach and digging in the sand, even the charcoal dug into my toenails. And for these kind of melancholy beauties. #tedmuehling#donfreemanstudio#pearls#futureheirlooms
At one time only could afford to wear purple, but those days are long gone. Yeah for purple!
Clockwise from top*:
1. The new and very Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Duo in 7daywknd/Poolside.
2. Isabey Gardénia edp. A very chic white but not too “big.” Don’t think I could ever justify the for this one though.
3. Ted Muehling amethyst acorns. 4. Sephora+Pantone Universe Modern Watercolorgloss in Sunlit Allium (see accompanying for color payoff; it’s not nearly as purple and it really does have ajelly look and feel. No flavor.
5. #sephoracollection Confetti mini makeup sponge.
6. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab pro Color in A Wink and a Smile. I’ve worn it for two weeks straight because I periwinkle purple but it doesn’t hold up all that well for a gel-inspired formula and I’ve had to re-do it every couple of days. Then again my nails tend to look like I’ve been digging through a rock pile like two hours after I them.
7. MAC Trend in Dew (Satin). I have to admit I’m going to need a special occasion to wear this, like if I’m attending an Antarctica expedition theme . It’s beautiful in the tube though. Oh, periwinkle!
8. I’ve had the amethyst cluster ring for a long time and don’t remember where I got it.