#NationalTequilaDay on #TacoTuesday a coincidence? We think not. Whether you're cooking on a stovetop or Pyro Tower grill tonight, here is a quick recipe for TEQUILA & LIME CHICKEN FAJITA TACOS:
1. Heat large skillet (preferably cast iron) on high heat until it's smoking. Add thin layer of vegetable or soybean oil, wait one minute, then add 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper and 1 red onion, all cut julienne.
2. Stir frequently and sear until slightly charred and soft. Empty skillet onto plate and place skillet back on heat.
3. Butterfly chicken breasts and cut diagonally into 1-inch strips. Add thin layer of oil to pan. For a nice crisp sear on chicken, avoid crowding skillet. More than half skillet covered with chicken will cause it to steam and, in return, sacrifice crispness.
4. While chicken sears, add favorite Mexican spices (chili powder, chipotle powder, cayenne, paprika, little salt & pepper & granulated garlic).
5. Deglaze with a shot of tequila and squeeze fresh lime overtop. Stir chicken as it soaks up brown juices.
6. Serve on either flour or cooked corn tortillas with freshly minced cilantro.
7. Pair with a shot for good measure.
#FeedYourCaveman #tequilatacos #tequila#fajitasdepollo #chickentacos#chickenfajitas #mexicanfood#mexicancuisine🇲🇽 #dayearly #killertacos#tacorecipe #mexicanrecipe #madeinkansas #familyowned #proudpyro #usaproud