Who loves thrifting? I do! When I was a kid, we were really poor.. so 98% of my clothes came from the thrift or donations and the other 2% came from Walmart lol. I hated it. I was always so embarrassed to wear all of these outdated clothes and swore once I got a job that I would never wear used clothes again. Boy was I wrong hahahah. Now, thrifting is like a high for me. I love going in and not knowing what you’re going to find. Since I’m so outside of the box, it’s hard to find things that I love at regular stores, but it has been getting easier now that 70s vintage, rainbow and holographic stuff is actually in style hahah. Before, I used to have to search the thrift store for hours for any of these things! I was looking for a @lisa_frank bookbag online. I wanted a real vintage one and they were like $150 on eBay so I put it on hold. Then, the NEXT DAY I went to my local thrift store and found the same one I was looking for in the $2 kids bin.. whaaaaa? Another one of my favorite finds is the rainbow robe pictured in this photo. It’s a silk robe In my three signature colors, pink yellow and blue. And it kinda looks like watercolor with some spots outlined! As soon as I saw it I asked @gratefulgetups if we could do some kinda trade for it and I made her logo and she sent me this and another floral skirt I wanted! There’s also times that you second guess something and then go back to get it and it’s gone, that happened to me with a magenta leather jacket. I knew I should have grabbed it! But what did I get for Christmas? A magenta faux suede jacket from joes sister, and no I didn’t tell her about it! Fashion that I want always seems to find its way towards me haha. I love clothes soooo much, and I love finding the weird, the vintage, the unique! If you know of any good thrift stores in the Baltimore area, let ya girl know!