[double tap+ answer qotd♡]
Halo! This post is all about tips on fansigning (my fs acc: @meltysigns )
So a great way to improve on making fansigns is to experiment! Press any buttons or spaces and see what happens! Sometimes it can be the answer to your question:) or it can end in a disaster ahah but it’s always best to see for yourself
› research& be inspired!
If you are a beginner/ unhappy with your current style, don’t be afraid to get inspired by others work! Of course it’s bad to trace but referencing their artwork is not considered copyright also another great way is to research! Go on YouTube and search up how to make fansigns, they can give you great tips as they did for me!
› some of my fav fansigners
- @sleepsigns great detail, AMAZING color combos and super cute lettering
- @dusksigns his style is soooo gud and creative omfg def must follow!!!
- @artsiqns Artie has such an unique and creative style her fansigns are so detailed! Amazing lettering as well
- @kelsigns if you’re not following Kelly, Wut are you doing? She makes amazing fansigns and her human doodles are super hawttt
- @oliviasignsomg. I can’t explain how great her fansigns are! She makes literally the MOST DETAILED work ever and it seriously looks like there’s glitter popping out of it lmfao also she uses her freaking fingers like hOW
- @rainysilk her fansigns are so cute and simple! She’s one of my fav fansigners everrrr pls follow her nowww —
Hope you enjoyed! There probably are so many more great fansigners I couldn’t fit in the list above so if you have any personal favs, pls comment them down below
What’s your fav place to go on vacation?
Japan, or anywhere it’s not cold
Ny her på IG ser frem til mange skønne opslag fra et fantastisk team og sted i udkanten af Randers... @havefolketslagersalgranders. De åbner op i nye lokaler på torsdag d. 1 marts kl 09.00 (mener jeg) Bla m/dahlia til en helt fantastisk pris... Hvis jeg husker rigtigt 12,-kr pr stk. Tjek evt deres Facebook side for ny adresse...