MARIO BADESCU REVIEW
Obviously this is my experience, everyone’s skin is different and products effect everyone differently. Products 1-5 came in the ‘essentials kit’ and 6 i purchased separately.
1. ENZYME CLEANSING GEL: gentle, exfoliating gel cleanser- supposedly good for sensitive skin. Contains fruit enzymes+Alpha Hydroxy Acids which help break down makeup and remove oil. I used it for a month and it dried out my skin so I stopped but might work for others.
2. DRYING LOTION: My fave out of the kit! Really good spot treatment-used to dry them out; wouldn’t recommend using too often as it’s quite strong and can be too harsh for daily use.
3. FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE, HERBS AND ROSE WATER: loved this! It has so many uses. I use it before bed after cleansing or daytime to hydrate my skin and it smells nice too! Some use it as a setting spray but i prefer urban decay allnighter for setting.
4. SILVER POWDER: Didn’t really see benefits but maybe I wasn’t consistent with it. It’s a blackhead remover which you mix with water to become a paste. Aimed to remove oil, blackheads and minimise pores in your t-zone.
5. FLOWER & TONIC MASK: really soothing face mask, good for oily, combination skin and calming redness.
6. OIL-FREE MOISTURISER:Didn’t like it at first but once my skin adjusted it’s now my daily moisturiser. It’s quite thick but good for oily, combination skin. ***Just a heads up the size of these products are actually very small but last quite long as you don’t need too much.
#mariobadescu #essentialskit #review #mariobadescureview #beautybay #dryinglotion #skincare #selfcare #skinproducts #beautyreview #beautytips #beautyblog #blog #bloggerlife #igdaily #tips #productreview #sundayposts