#fbf mixed with #fridayintroductions.. This was one of my first #Photoshop assignments, created when I was in design school. Definitely beginner level quality but I was so proud I figured out how to do all this in the first place! (If you’re a possible client, my Photoshop skills have MASSIVELY improved, so don’t worry!).
Have I ever done a proper introduction on here? Who knows, but I’ll try to do these every now and then...
1. I live in downtown Toronto. Love it, but if I didn’t live here, I think I would live far—at least a 3-4 hour drive away—from Toronto (that being said, we have chatted on occasion about moving to Hamilton, so who knows 🤷🏼♀️).
2. I got married this past summer to @speechbubblepod (to the host, not the podcast. Haha).
3. He’s a journalist, and he is often volun-told to edit or create copy for me.
4. Graphic design is actually my second career. Started as a coordinator for an adaptive recreation program in Woodstock (Ontario). Really liked it but wanted to do something more creative.
5. Still volunteer in adaptive sports, specifically dwarf sports. I created and am the director of the (ever growing) sports program for the Little People of Ontario.
If you made it to the end of this, did you enjoy this post? Do you want me to share more stuff like this? Always trying tor figure out what is working and not working on here...