Chasing cascades and mountains like ️
Lonavala is a lovely place, located in the Western Ghats. It is one of my favorite road trip destination. Renowned as the sister hill-station of Khandala, Lonavala is one of the major hill station for those who visit Maharashtra frequently. One can enjoy sightseeing in Lonavala during monsoons as during this season the lush greenery of the place sprouts entirely. Adventure enthusiasts here can indulge in thrilling adventures like hiking, trekking and mountaineering. . .
LUI: Ehi Che storia romantica. Sarà qui da un sacco di tempo guarda, come la loro storia sta qui da un' eternità. Ha resistito alle intemperie, alla salsedine adattandosi a cambiando forma sulla balaustra del pontile.
LEI: oppure il lucchetto si è stortato quando uno dei due è venuto qui cercando di strapparlo via di forza perché tutto era già finito.
My ▨ Wall of 'Spiration ▨
is full of random keepsakes. I'm a bit soppy like that. It's also a total backdrop mess but means a lot to me~
I thought I'd show you a couple cards from last week! The one in the right is for a friend of my twins.
. ☞ For cute keepsakes check my link in my bio ☜
First champagne I mean coffee... it’s Monday Kicking off the week getting myself back on track with a healthy lifestyle It’s always been extremely difficult for me to stay on track so I’ve decided to take small steps vs big strides
1. Set small, measurable goals for yourself. My first goal for myself is getting my butt to bed at a reasonable hour. Sleep plays an important role in your physical health (maybe even more than you know)
2. Keep a food and exercise journal
3. Get support from your friends
4. Keep nutritious food on hand and ready to eat (like fresh cut up veggies, lean proteins, fruits)
5. Keep tempting foods that trigger you to overeat OUT OF THE HOUSE! If the tempting foods are already in your house because someone else bought them, I’ve found that putting them away in a (high) cabinet is helpful. Out of sight, out of mind...and MOST importantly...
6. Don’t let one set-back keep you from working toward your goal. Don’t get down on yourself if you slip-up -just make sure your next meal is a healthy one!
I’ll be posting some recipes in my stories to follow. Let me know if you have any suggestions or what you guys want to see http://liketk.it/2wWRP #email@example.com